idemeum can connect to Okta and use that as a source of user data for passwordless onboarding.
|Supported capability||Required plan||Details|
|People directory||Any plan||Integration for user onboarding and identity verification|
Enable OAuth2 Secrets and Keys Management
- At this moment OAuth2 Secrets and Keys Management is only available as Early Access feature.
Navigate to Settings -> Features -> Early Access Features and enable the feature.
Enable idemeum application at Okta
- Navigate to Applications, then Create App Integration with Sign-In method API Services.
- Edit client credentials to choose Public Key/Private Key as Client Authentication mode, then add new key pair and save.
- Ensure that idemeum application integration is granted permission to read users.
Enable Okta integration at idemeum
- Navigate to your idemeum tenant admin portal.
- Access Users -> HRMS integration
- Choose Okta from the dropdown list.
- Click Save
- idemeum will test connection and if successful it will display the success message at the bottom of the screen