Learn how to use Google Workspace directory as a source of user data for idemeum passwordless onboarding.
idemeum can connect to Google Workspace directory and use that as a source of user data for passwordless onboarding.
|Supported capability||Required plan||Details|
|People directory||Any plan||Integration for user onboarding and identity verification|
Enable API access to Google Workspace
- Make sure you are not blocking 3rd party API access to Google Workspace. Navigate to Security -> Access and data control -> API controls and ensure you do NOT have Block all third-party API access enabled
Connect idemeum to Google directory
- Navigate to your idemeum tenant admin portal
- Access Users -> HRMS integration
- Choose Google from the dropdown list
- Click Authorize and enter your Google admin credentials. Then give idemeum permission to access Google Workspace APIs. Once connection is successful there is a green checkbox next to Authorize button
- Enter your Google workspace domain the form domain.com
- Click Save
- idemeum will test connection and if successful it will display the success message at the bottom of the screen