BambooHR is the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company providing online HR Software for small and medium businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets.
|Supported capability||Required plan||Details|
|People directory||Any plan||Integration for user onboarding, application entitlements, and identity verification.|
|Entitlement attributes||Any plan||Department, division, country|
|Password manager||Any||Auto-fill / Auto-capture|
Create BambooHR API key
idemeum and Bamboo HR integration is very straight forward - all you have to do is to connect two systems using APIs.
- Navigate to your BambooHR tenant and login
- Click on the account icon at the top right corner and choose API Keys
- Click Add New API Key
- Type in the API key name
- Copy API key for your reference as you will need it when connecting idemeum to BambooHR
Connect idemeum to BambooHR
- Access your idemeum admin portal
- Navigate to Users -> HRMS integration
- Choose BambooHR in the drop down menu
- Enter you BambooHR URL
- It is constructed by taking https://api.bamboohr.com/api/gateway.php/ and adding your BambooHR domain to the end of it.
- For instance:
- My BambooHR URL is https://idemeumm1.bamboohr.com/
- My domain is idemeumm1
- Then my final BambooHR integration URL is https://api.bamboohr.com/api/gateway.php/idemeumm1
- Enter BambooHR API key that you obtained in the previous section
- Save the configuration.