We can integrate Ubiquiti Wi-Fi with idemeum Cloud Radius infrastructure. When users will be connecting to company Wi-Fi, they can login with Passwordless MFA instead of typing username and password.
In this integration guide we will be setting up idemeum Cloud Radius and connecting it with Ubiquiti Wi-Fi deployment. You can learn more about idemeum Cloud Radius service here.
Create Ubiquiti application in idemeum
- Navigate to idemeum admin portal
Applicationsand then search for
Ubiquiti Wi-Fi Radiusapplication
- Enter the following information:
- Client IP - this is the IP address of your wireless controller / router that will be sending Radius requests. Typically this is the public IP address of the router. Sometimes it might be the internal IP address of the gateway.
- Shared secret - generate shared secret. You will later use it in Ubiquiti. This secret allows your Ubiquiti gataeway to authenticate using idemeum Cloud Radius infrastructure. You can click on the gear icon to generate random secret value.
Saveto save Ubiquiti application
Set up integration in Ubiquiti
- Access Ubiquiti dashboard at
Create New RADIUS Profile
idemeum Cloud Radius IP addresses
- Enable profile for Wireless networks
- Enter the IP address of idemeum Cloud Radius and secret that you generated earlier in idemeum. For port use port 1812.
WiFiand choose the Wi-Fi that you want to secure with Passwordless MFA
- Scroll down t0
WPA2 Enterpriseand select Radius profile that you created before
- Apply changes