In this integration guide, we will be setting up idemeum Cloud Radius and connecting it with Meraki deployment. You can learn more about idemeum Cloud Radius service here.
Set up idemeum integration
Create Meraki AnyConnect application
- Navigate to idemeum admin portal
Applicationsand then search for
Meraki AnyConnect Radiusapplication
- Enter the following information:
- Client IP - this is the IP address from which Radius requests will be originating. Typically this is the external IP address of your WAN interface.
- Advance Options - only applicable when you have multiple Radius applications configured for the same network. The public IP address for these Radius applications will be the same. Hence to differentiate between requests, you need to specify NAS IP addresses for each client.
Saveto save the Meraki AnyConnect Radius application
Entitle the Meraki AnyConnect application
Before users can access applications you need to make sure you entitle applications to them. In idemeum admin portal navigate to the Entitlements section to assign applications to your employees.
Set up Meraki integration
- Navigate to your Meraki Admin Dashboard
Security & SD-WAN->
- Scroll down to
Authentication and Access
Add a RADIUS server
idemeum Cloud Radius IP addresses
- Enter the IP address of the idemeum Radius server into
- Port is
Secretthat you generated when configuring the Meraki application in idemeum. (Click Edit of Meraki AnyConnect Radius app in the My applications tab to copy the Shared secret)
Saveto apply configuration
Users will able to connect in the following way:
- Connect to the company VPN network
- The user will be prompted for a username and password. The user will type the email address and leave the password blank
- Users will receive an idemeum push notification to a mobile device.
- Once approved with biometrics user will be connected to the network.